Tyrone Warner, Microblog: no links, just updates -- join me on Twitter!

www.flickr.com

1.26.2007

I can't believe it's the same guy...

Deadwood fans, my mind has been blown. I was watching a little MTV show called "e2" (the rock and roll sister of eTalk) and they were doing interviews with the cast of "Catch and Release," a meh rom-com with Kevin Smith in it, when I saw an interview with Timothy Olyphant, who looks like this in the movie:


I can't believe this smiley, happy dude was the kickass Bullock in Deadwood. Blew my mind. See here for reference.


Here's a great parody of Deadwood, which also makes fun of Larry King. Such a shame its pretty much over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have seen him on Sex and the City
http://www.tv.com/sex-and-the-city/valley-of-the-twenty-something-guys/episode/26604/summary.html?tag=ep_list;ep_title;3